Nov 3, 2011
Feb 28, 2008
1. free-programming-ebooks.blogspot.com respects the privacy of its users and does not collect any personally identifiable user information without prior notice. Web statistics are the sole and private property of free-programming-ebooks.blogspot.com and are only used for troubleshooting purposes.
Information we collects
2. free-programming-ebooks.blogspot.com generally collects personally identifying information with your specific knowledge and consent. When you register to become a member of free-programming-ebooks.blogspot.com and subscribe to our services, you are asked to provide information, such as your e-mail address, name and/or other information.
Use of this information
3. free-programming-ebooks.blogspot.com uses this information to provide you with the service you have requested. For example, if you subscribe to any of our newspapers, we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice.
4. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
5. We may allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance or forums and job search software, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services. free-programming-ebooks.blogspot.com does not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
7. Some of our advertisers occasionally serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
10. free-programming-ebooks.blogspot.com is not intended for use by minors or children, especially those under age 18. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas, forums and/or chats. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardians(s) before using our services, including registration and/or subscriptions to our services offered by this site.
11. If your children disclose information about themselves in our public discussion areas, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. free-programming-ebooks.blogspot.com cannot be held responsible for any action by your children while using our services, with or without your consents.
Links to other Web sites
12. This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
14. This is the website of free-programming-ebooks.blogspot.com. We can be reached via e-mail at freaky_irish [at] yahoo.com. Please replace [at] with @. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address.
Download Free ebook!
Posted by rakalap on Thursday, February 28, 2008
Dec 18, 2007
This is a practical programming guide in C by Brian E Hall, but it is not complete yet.
This is a bit of a practice book for later when I write a real book. Since I know C more like the back of my hand than any other language, it's a good place to start (because I don't need many references to write it!) Keep in mind that this is completely incomplete right now, and I haven't even read most of what I've written. Some of it is Just Plain Wrong. So if you see errors of any kind, and there are a lot of them, feel free to drop me a line so I can fix them. Likewise, if you think the structure could be rearranged, or something was left out (since the book is in progress, lots of stuff is still left out), or if there was something you'd like to see, etc., etc., just let me know and I promise to at least think about it. :)
This C guide is offered in various format, HTML, PDF, Post Script etc. Go make your selection and Download the Beej's Guide to C Programming
Dec 5, 2007
This SEO ebook will not make you a SEO expert, but it will give you some insight into what you’re spending your money on, what you should be spending your money on, and just as importantly, what you should’nt.
Written by a business owner for CEOs, marketing, webmasters, practitioners, or business owners theirself.
Free Download SEO ebook: SEO Secrets - All You Need to Know to Reach the Top of The Search Engines.pdf (0.5 MB).
Nov 30, 2007
This paper compares a few examples of simple C++ programs written in a modern style using the standard library to traditional C-style solutions. It argues briefly that lessons from these simple examples are relevant to large programs. More generally, it argues for a use of C++ as a higher-level language that relies on abstraction to provide elegance without loss of efficiency compared to lower-level styles.
Short table of contents:
- Learning C++
Nov 28, 2007
This ebook provides a complete overview of many of the processes, techniques and strategies used by professional search engine optimization specialists. Unleash the secret how websites went from zero to thousands even millions visitors a month by applying certain SEO tactics without have to spend a dime for advertising, and how we can do to.
This SEO ebook explain concisely anything seo-newbie must know, such as What is SEO and how it operate, how to conduct keyword research, Critical Components of Optimizing a Site, Building a traffic worthy site, growing a site's popularity, and a conclusion: Crafting an SEO Strategy.
Nov 27, 2007
Great Linux ebook for smart people who wants to run astoundingly clever operating system direct from CD .. yes "A LIVE Linux Operating System". Knoppix runs Linux completely from CD, automatically detects hardware in your computer or notebook/laptop, such as video card, sound card, modem, lan car, wifi, pcmcia card, usb car and lots more with a great compatibility lists.
Quit Knoppix as easy as when you start it, just restart and pull the CD out, and the system will back in to your regular system, behave as if nothing has happened.
Also, this awesome operating system is FREE, under the terms of teh GNU General Public License. You will not be charged even a dime to use this Operating System, it also has been proven by million people all around the world.
Are you ready for the LIVE LINUX CD?
Knowing Knoppix is a beginner-friendly book designed to help with these situations:
- You can’t start Windows! Disaster? Possibly not. It is often possible to rescue files from crashed Windows computers, even when Windows cannot be started. This guide takes you step by step through the process.
- You are curious about Linux, and you want to discover what all the fuss is about.
- You want a useful guide to help you get started.