Object-Oriented Programming Notes for the Computer Science Module, is a hand out of School of Computer Science, University of KwaZulu-Natal and is adapted from Introduction to Programming Using Java, by David J. Eck.
Object-Oriented Programming Using Java, is intended for programmers that familiar with basic programming and introductory object-based programming in Java, also familiar with the various control constucts, Arrays (one and two dimensional), the concepts of class and object, input/output and the concept of classes and objects.
Short Table of Content:
- Introduction to Objects
- The Practice of Programming
- Tools for Working with Abstractions
- Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Abstract Classes
- Interfaces, Nested Classes, and Other Details
- Graphical User Interfaces in JAVA
- A Solitaire Game - Klondike
- Generic Programming
- Correctness and Robustness
- Input and Output
PDF ebook, 212 pages, approx 1.5 MB.